PHP Architect4 Vacantes
Sistemas en Cochabamba, Cochabamba
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Cochabamba
- Activo desde: 16/10/2020 - 20:30:19 pm
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for PHP Architects to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Define the system requirements and SW requirements and manage the traceability in cooperation with the System Requirement Engineer.
- Define and document the architecture for the SW modules/components achieving the target performances.
- Manage the activity of revision and documentation of the specific SW Function.
- Support the Feature Reference during the effort estimation activities.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working with PHP with strong Front-End skills.
- Relevant experience as a developer to lead a team of PHP programmers.
- Workflow Management, design and implementation in all its stages.
- Contribution to the preparation of technical documentation.
- Experience with frameworks such as Zend, Laravel, Symphony is desirable.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!